if you have to come this far,
you must fight to the end..
I'm looking for him, he's the truth. not false
you must fight to the end..
I'm looking for him, he's the truth. not false
Dengar
Listen
To the song here in my heart
A melody I start but can’t complete
Listen
To the sound from deep within
It’s only beginning to find release
To the song here in my heart
A melody I start but can’t complete
Listen
To the sound from deep within
It’s only beginning to find release
Oh the time
has come
For my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own all ’cause you won’t listen
For my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own all ’cause you won’t listen
Listen
I am alone at a crossroads
I’m not at home in my own home
And I’ve tried and tried to say what’s on my mind
You should have known
Oh now I’m done believing you
You don’t know what I’m feeling
I’m more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you gave to me
But now I’ve got to find my own
I am alone at a crossroads
I’m not at home in my own home
And I’ve tried and tried to say what’s on my mind
You should have known
Oh now I’m done believing you
You don’t know what I’m feeling
I’m more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you gave to me
But now I’ve got to find my own
You should
have listened
There is someone here inside
Someone I thought had died so long ago
There is someone here inside
Someone I thought had died so long ago
Oh I’m
screaming out
For my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside or worked
into your own all ’cause you won’t listen
For my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside or worked
into your own all ’cause you won’t listen
Listen
I am alone at a crossroads
I’m not at home in my own home
And I’ve tried and tried to say what’s on my mind
You should have known
Oh now I’m done believing you
You don’t know what I’m feeling
I’m more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you gave to me
But now I’ve got to find my own
I am alone at a crossroads
I’m not at home in my own home
And I’ve tried and tried to say what’s on my mind
You should have known
Oh now I’m done believing you
You don’t know what I’m feeling
I’m more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you gave to me
But now I’ve got to find my own
I don’t know
where I belong
But I’ll be moving on
If you don’t
If you won’t
But I’ll be moving on
If you don’t
If you won’t
Listen
To the song here in my heart
A melody I start but I will complete
Oh now I’m done believing you
You don’t know what I’m feeling
I’m more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you think you gave to me
But now I’ve got to find my own
My own…
To the song here in my heart
A melody I start but I will complete
Oh now I’m done believing you
You don’t know what I’m feeling
I’m more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you think you gave to me
But now I’ve got to find my own
My own…
00.36
|
Label:
Lirik Lagu
|
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Blogger news
Blogger templates
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
About Me
- Ayu Yuliana
- tahun 2012 ini aku kelas 11 SMA dan udah mau kelas 3, ibukku udah mewanti-wanti aku untuk siap-siap ke perguruan tinggi, makannya aku tulis jurusan apa yang aku mau di kolom minat (above)
Blog Archive
Label
- Diksi (3)
- For All (5)
- For Someone (2)
- Foto (1)
- Lirik Lagu (3)
- Pelajaran (2)
Popular Posts
-
golongan I a = H, Li, Na, K, Rb, Cs, Fr = H arga Li lin Na ik K arena R o b et Cs Fr ustasi
-
alhamdulillah.. syukurku ku panjatkan kehadirat Tuhan, atas izinnya aq masih dapat menghirup udara bebas, masih dapat tau bahwa sin 45 der...
-
Kata kerja tidak teratur(unregelmӓβige Verben)= starke Verben= kata kerja kuat Beberapa kata kerja tidak teratur dikelompokkan sesuai ...
-
Impian Dari keyakinan atas kemenangan Ikhlas ...
-
Listen To the song here in my heart A melody I start but can’t complete Listen
-
banyak cerita yang bisa tercipta ketika kita sedang berkendaraan di jalan, termasuk tadi pagi. tapi ini bukan karangan yang menciptakan se...
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar