you must fight to the end..
I'm looking for him, he's the truth. not false
Emosi
It’s over and done
but the heartache lives on inside
And who’s the one you’re clinging to
instead of me tonight?
And where are you now, now that I need you?
Tears on my pillow wherever you go
I’ll cry me a river that leads to your ocean
You never see me fall apart
In the words of a broken heart
it’s just emotion taking me over
Caught up in sorrow
lost in the song
but if you don’t come back
Come home to me, darling
don’t you know there’s nobody left in this world tohold me tight
nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight
Goodnight, goodnight
I’m there at your side,
I’m part of all the things you are
But you’ve got a part of someone else
You’ve got to find your shining star
And where are you now, now that I need you?
Tears on my pillow wherever you go
I’ll cry me a river that leads to your ocean
You never see me fall apart
In the words of a broken heart
it’s just emotion taking me over
Caught up in sorrow
lost in the song
but if you don’t come back
Come home to me, darling
don’t you know there’s nobody left in this world tohold me tight
nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight
Goodnight, goodnight
And where are you now, now that I need you?
Tears on my pillow wherever you go
I’ll cry me a river that leads to your ocean
You never see me fall apart
In the words of a broken heart
it’s just emotion taking me over
Caught up in sorrow
lost in the song
but if you don’t come back
Come home to me, darling
don’t you know there’s nobody left in this world tohold me tight
nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight
Goodnight, goodnight
00.38
|
Label:
Lirik Lagu
|
Blogger news
Blogger templates
About Me
- Ayu Yuliana
- tahun 2012 ini aku kelas 11 SMA dan udah mau kelas 3, ibukku udah mewanti-wanti aku untuk siap-siap ke perguruan tinggi, makannya aku tulis jurusan apa yang aku mau di kolom minat (above)
Blog Archive
Label
- Diksi (3)
- For All (5)
- For Someone (2)
- Foto (1)
- Lirik Lagu (3)
- Pelajaran (2)
Popular Posts
-
golongan I a = H, Li, Na, K, Rb, Cs, Fr = H arga Li lin Na ik K arena R o b et Cs Fr ustasi
-
alhamdulillah.. syukurku ku panjatkan kehadirat Tuhan, atas izinnya aq masih dapat menghirup udara bebas, masih dapat tau bahwa sin 45 der...
-
Kata kerja tidak teratur(unregelmӓβige Verben)= starke Verben= kata kerja kuat Beberapa kata kerja tidak teratur dikelompokkan sesuai ...
-
Impian Dari keyakinan atas kemenangan Ikhlas ...
-
Listen To the song here in my heart A melody I start but can’t complete Listen
-
banyak cerita yang bisa tercipta ketika kita sedang berkendaraan di jalan, termasuk tadi pagi. tapi ini bukan karangan yang menciptakan se...
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar